How do I report a vaccine injury?

Ask your doctor, nurse, or health department to file a Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (“VAERS”) form.

The government created a system called VAERS, which stands for Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System. VAERS is a government statistics system, and is different than filing a claim for compensation in the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (“VICP”).

You can also call VAERS directly at 1-800-822-7967.